Orders received by Luxe Outdoors are typically sent either by UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or other freight carrier. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**If you prefer faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at Luxe Outdoors to see if your product is available for expedited shipping.
Free Shipping Offer
All Outdoor products are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the continental United States. This applies to ground shipping only; Expedited shipping charges can be obtained by calling a customer service representative.
Customers Outside the Continental U.S.
Some of our products ship internationally, and often ship free to certain countries such as Canada and Puerto Rico.
If you wish to ship something outside the continental U.S., please contact Luxe Outdoors for a shipping quote before your order is placed. Please have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
*Additional charges may apply for products over 150 lbs. requiring truck or freight delivery. See the Truck Delivery section for details.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- The trucking service will typically contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with the trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company. This is not the responsibility of Luxe Outdoors.
- Please be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages. If there appears to be damages, please refuse delivery.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required to do so. Special services are the responsibility of the customer, we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. White Glove service may be available in some areas by some trucking companies. If White Glove service is arranged it is the responsibility of the customer. Any recon signing (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Luxe Outdoors and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- Please be aware that if you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. Please contact Luxe Outdoors immediately to report any damages or issues.
Price Match Guarantee
Low Price Guarantee: Luxe Outdoors sells for less!
If you find a lower price anywhere on an identical item, just show us the price and we will beat it!
If, within 30 days of your purchase at our company, you encounter a lower price anywhere, we will also refund the difference. *
Luxe Outdoors works hard to bring you low prices. If you have found a better price for this item at another authorized dealer, we will match the price guaranteed. Please contact customer service to obtain a price match for the product you are interested in.
* If the competitor limits quantities we reserve the right to do so as well, and if the offer is footnoted by "while supplies last", we reserve the right to confirm that the competitor still has the item in stock. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to competitor's bonus offers, free offers, auction websites, non-retail (wholesale) websites, private sales, special orders, typographical errors, clearance sales, liquidation sales, mail-in rebate offers, or where a service commitment is included in the transaction. Internet competitor offers must include shipping and handling charges as the basis for comparison. Additionally, we must be able to verify that it is the exact same product in brand-new condition.
Price match guarantee does not apply to non web-based stores or pickup orders.
We must be able to contact the competitor to confirm pricing. Price matching is subject to providing proof of the manufacturer's part number and availability of the product. (i.e., current dated advertisement, register receipt, copy of webpage or catalog page) of a lower price, plus your original receipt to claim your refund for previous purchases. The terms of this guarantee are subject to change without notice. The terms of this guarantee are subject to change without notice.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Majeure Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- Shipments referenced in Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and December 18 through December 24.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your order from Luxe Outdoors, please keep in mind you can return or exchange the item within 30 days of receipt for a 15% restocking fee less any shipping charges that were incurred. All returned items to Luxe Outdoors must be in new and unused condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's box. All of the products parts, accessories, registration cards, etc must be returned for an eligible credit.
The ORIGINAL SHIPPING cost is NON-REFUNDABLE even if you received FREE shipping, you will be charged the actual shipping charges that we incurred to ship the product to you.
How to Return a Product
In the unlikely event you want to return a product to Luxe Outdoors, we ask you to please follow these directions to ensure proper credit is given:
- Contact Luxe Outdoors to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal, so please make sure you receive a RMA before sending your purchase back as a return.
- Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer's original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. You will be charged a replacement fee for missing items or no credit will be given if manufacturer cannot supply replacement parts.
- Return the product via UPS or other insured shipping provider. It is recommended that you insure the package as Luxe Outdoors is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price. In the rare case that we receive a return and it has been damaged during shipment from you to us; we will notify you immediately so that you can file a claim with the shipping company.
- Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number. Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label. Do not write directly on the manufacturer's box- please use a shipping label so that the box may be reused. A box replacement charge may apply if the box is written upon.
- Please return your purchased product as soon as you receive your RMA. RMA will expire after 10 business days.
- After we inspect your return, we will credit the purchase price back to the original credit card used for the purchase, minus the original shipping cost, the restocking fees and box or replacement part fees that may apply. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for the credit to appear on your statement. We will send you an email confirmation to notify you when we have applied the credit to your card.
A restocking fee of 15% WILL be charged on all returned products. Refunds may NOT be given if obvious signs of use such as missing paperwork, parts, missing packaging materials, smudges or other marks indicating use, etc.
**Please note that custom items, built-to-order, and personalized items cannot be returned due to their uniqueness to your specific needs.
For information on returning damaged items please refer to our section on Damaged Shipments.
If an item has shipped and is in route, the customer must contact Luxe Outdoors’ customer service department to advise us of your desire to cancel your order. Please refuse shipment so the product is returned to the warehouse. The customer is responsible for 15% restocking fee if order is canceled after production has started. Cancellations must be requested within 24-48 hours after order is placed. Please note that custom items, built-to-order, and personalized items cannot be returned due to their uniqueness to your specific needs.
Freight Damage Rarely Occurs, however:
All packages, crates, pallets, or items must be inspected upon delivery by receiver. In the event that a package, crate, pallet, or item is damaged due to shipping please NOTATE the damage on the Delivery Receipt and REFUSE the shipment. The driver should wait and be ready to accept the damaged goods and return to the warehouse for repair for you.
Shipping insurance is null and void once the package is delivered and signed for by receiver. Luxe Outdoors will not be held responsible in the event of damage to your item once the cosignee has signed off the bill of lading and therefore has agreed that the shipment was received in good condition unless notated on delivery receipt.
If your item was shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS and left at your door without a signature needed please contact us within 48 hours of delivery of any damages. After 48 hours you will be responsible to file a claim with the carrier.
We accept all major credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders.
All payments should be made payable to Luxe Outdoors.
At this time, we do not offer COD or credit terms.
We Protect Your Privacy Online
Luxe Outdoors values and respects the privacy of our customers. Luxe Outdoors does not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties. However, we sometimes will have to share your information to third parties to help with order fulfillments.
How does Luxe Outdoors Use Your Information?
When you make an online purchase from Luxe Outdoors, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you e-mails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email information regarding your order is needed. In addition, you will be automatically signed up to receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
When you save your information with Luxe Outdoors, you will also be automatically signed up to receive email updates. If you participate in a contest or promotion, you may choose to receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists, feel free to contact Luxe Outdoors customer service. Please be sure to include your email address, full name and password.
Links to Other Web Sites and Services
Luxe Outdoors may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These Web sites have their own policies regarding privacy, which you should review before visiting them. We have no responsibility for linked web sites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Shopping With Us is 100% Safe and Secure - Guaranteed
Purchasing on our site is 100% secure. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our Web site cannot be read in the event it is intercepted by someone else.
When you place an order with Luxe Outdoors you are automatically connected securely to our Secure Web Server. You may receive a message from your browser depending on how your computer is configured.
What Should I Look For?
How do I know my credit card information is secure? To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, check the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."